Naturelle Natural Latex Mattress Topper Mattress Pad - 5cm thick Latex Mattress Topper provides pure comfort & support
With just the right balance between softness and support, and the right amount of loft for proper spine alignment, our pure Latex Mattress Topper naturally conforms to the curvature of your body, easing pressure points and can dramatically reduce tossing and turning.
Natural latex continually adjusts and moulds to the shape of your body. It provides unsurpassed pressure relief to help eliminate pain and improve circulation. Our natural latex mattress topper is Designed to go on top of your current mattress to give your mattress a superior level of comfort.
The natural choice for healthy sleepingThe impressive comfort and resilience of natural latex in the convenient and affordable form of a latex mattress topper. Our Naturelle Natural Latex Mattress toppers are a safe and healthier alternative to synthetic memory foam toppers. Latex mattress toppers provide extra cushioning, luxurious comfort, and additional pressure-point relief to hips and shoulders for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper Mattress Pad comes in 5 standard sizes. King, Queen, Double, King Single & SingleThe Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper has been purposefully designed in 5 standard sizes to fit any conventional mattress. Whether it be a single, king single, double, queen or king bed, there is a Naturelle latex Mattress Topper perfect for your bed!
Naturally healthy latex provides a luxurious sleep
- Anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant to alleviate allergies.
- Hypoallergenic, hygienic, and antibacterial.
- Optimal orthopaedic support (naturally conforming to body contours).
- Luxurious resilience and feel.
- Resistance to moisture and heat.
- Superior pressure relief that helps bring oxygen and nutrients to muscles.
- Provides anatomically correct support for your back.
- Features self-ventilating, pin-core design for dissipation of body heat.
- Non-temperature sensitive, so softness is not affected by fluctuating room temperatures.
- Sustains Australian and European health and environmental standards.
Pure and Natural Latex from the Rubber tree
The Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper mattress pad is produced from pure natural latex - harvested by tapping the milk sap of the small tropical natural latex tree, the Rubber Tree known as Hevea Brasiliensis. No Chemicals are needed to stabilise the rubber, and the intrinsic colour is also retained. Latex is bio-degradable, naturally! Our latex is non-toxic and contaminant-free, its natural properties inhibit bacterial and fungal growth, and it provides an inhospitable environment for dust mites. Latex is a renewable and sustainable resource. Learn more about latex production.
Sleep cool with the Latex Mattress Topper. Hundreds of holes combined with a cell structure of millions of interconnecting cells embedded inside the latex mattress topper create a naturally cool ventilation system, allowing body heat and moisture to quickly dissipate, ensuring a sound night's sleep!
The flexibility of Natural Latex allows it to instantaneously conform to every curve and contour of your bodyTo encourage the natural alignment of your spine throughout the night. This unique, naturally derived material dynamically responds to your every curve and contour to provide outstanding comfort and orthopaedic support. Natural latex retains its shape and incurs minimal sag over time. Turn the topper over and rotate to ensure any sag under pressure zones is spread.
Natural Latex Provides Pressure Relief - Natural latex constantly adjusts and moulds to the shape of your body and encourages even support for your spine
Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper provides an ideal sleeping surface that softens pressure points providing pressure relief so you can sleep deeper and wake refreshed and ready for a new day.
- Helps reduce tossing and turning
- Helps reduce sleep disturbance
- Helps reduce and eliminate pressure for pain minimisation
- Helps improve circulation
Soft or firm Support?For many years, the rule-of-thumb when buying a mattress was to get a firm mattress. However, body contours are not flat no matter whether you are a side, back or tummy sleeper. Many conventional firm beds leave unsupported gaps between your body and the mattress. A latex mattress topper and latex pillow will help fill these gaps and keep your whole spine in alignment, from the tip of your toes to the top of your head.
Easy to UseThe Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper is easy to use, just lay your new mattress topper on top of your current mattress and it is ready to rest on. Your fitted sheet simply goes over both the latex mattress topper and the mattress, holding the mattress topper firmly in place. The the Latex Mattress Topper mattress pad does not slide around the bed as the natural density of latex gives the mattress topper substantial weight, more than enough to hold it in place whilst in bed!
The advantages of a dynamic Mattress Topper vs. a simple Pillowtop Pad sewn onto a mattress top
- Fitted sheets pull on easier over a Latex Mattress Topper.
- Being able to remove the topper when rotating or moving the mattress makes your mattress easier to move with less weight to handle.
- A Latex Mattress Topper is far closer to the height of a normal bed, whereas a sewn on pillow top can make your mattress too high to comfortably use.
- A Latex Mattress Topper actively protects your mattress, enhancing the life span of any underlying mattress.
- Latex Mattress Topper Insert: Do Not Immerse in water. Lightly dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not scrunch, stretch or twist when cleaning. Squeeze out moisture by pressing between towels. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
- Latex Mattress Topper Cover: Hand Wash in warm water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry only
Foam Discoloration & Air TrapsPlease Note:
You may observe that there are small bubbles or half-moon or elongated indentations within the surface area of your Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper. These are called 'Air Traps'. This is quite normal and are simply a by-product of the moulding and curing process of this natural product. It occurs in all latex products, whether it be in latex mattress toppers, latex mattresses, latex pillows, latex pressure care cushions and all other therapeutic latex products. These visual imperfections are integral to the production of natural latex, and in no way affect the performance or longevity of this product. It is normal and is not a factory defect and does not constitute grounds for return. In fact, air traps actually help facilitate air circulation throughout the natural latex mattress topper, making it more hygienic and allowing the topper to naturally dissipate excess natural body heat throughout rest.